Launched in March 2022, the distinct, refined and essential Southern Wind 105 SØRVIND has been designed and built with luxury charter in mind.
Featuring the unmistakable elegance of Nauta Design and naval architecture by Farr Yacht Design, SØRVIND has been conceived to ensure sheer sailing pleasure while maintaining all the comfort and amenities that one expects aboard the finest superyacht. Four double guest cabins accommodate up to eight guests and the multinational and experienced crew of five are looking forward to welcoming you onboard SØRVIND for an unforgettable sailing holiday. You will find yourself embraced by their enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- The telescopic keel (3.65m- 5.6m) combines top sailing performance with access to the shallow harbours and anchorages.
- The full carbon construction and titanium deck hardware combined with FlexiTeek decking result in a major weight saving and in a high performance and reliable yacht that can sail in a wider range of wind conditions, with a reduced dependency on the engine
- SØRVIND is built with a full carbon hull, deck and bulkheads, with major weight savings thanks to the titanium deck hardware and FlexiTeek decking. This results in a high performance and reliable yacht that can sail in a wider range of wind conditions, with a reduced dependency on the engine.
- The Raised Saloon (RS) configuration allows natural light to flood into the interior. The coach roof design and geometries give her a sporty and elegant appearance.
- Her single level deck provides comfortable and safe passages from the aft to the forward guest cockpit.
- The ample and protected guest cockpit, with dining and sunbathing areas, is well separate from the aft crew cockpit that concentrates most of the maneuvering gear.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning, allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guests cockpit and the sunbathing area.
INTERIOR STYLE AND LAYOUT
- The interior styling by the Dutch Studio Hermanides creates a minimalistic and modern atmosphere
- Her arrangement is centered around a full beam saloon with eight person dining table and comfortable sofas.
- The master cabin and the VIP guest cabin along with a bar area are located forward of the saloon
- The two additional twin cabins with separate beds are aft
- The twin beds of the starboard cabin can be converted into a double bed.
- The crew area aft is an efficient living and working environment for five and includes three cabins and two heads.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2022
LOA: 32.27 m (34.59 m including bowsprit) (105′)
BEAM (MAX): 7.31 m (24′)
DRAFT: 3.65 m – 5.6 m (12′ – 18′) (telescopic keel)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Owner Cabin – with queen size bed
VIP Cabin – with double bed
Aft Port Cabin – with two single beds
Starboard Port Cabin – with twin beds can be converted into a double bed
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Williams Sport Jet 435
- Seabob F5S
Stand-up paddle boards
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer 2024: Balearics, France, Italy
- From 90,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)