Launched in 2018 and carefully managed by a top-level crew, SW105 Wolfhound features the latest in design and technology. A Wolfhound yacht charter is the perfect choice for family or enthusiasts, looking for sailing exhilaration, yet comfort and an uncompromised 5-star service. With her spacious and bright interiors and high-performance capabilities, Wolfhound offers 8 guests the best standards expected of a luxury sailing yacht.
- Her telescopic keel guarantees access to shallower harbors and bays and excellent stability and sail carrying.
- This crewed sailing yacht for charter has a single level deck that provides comfortable and safe passages from the aft to the forward guest cockpit.
- Her Raised Saloon configuration allows light to flood into the interior through panoramic windows, hull portlights and a doublewide electrically operated companionway.
- The ample and protected guest cockpit, with dining and sunbathing areas, is well separate from the aft crew cockpit that concentrates most of the maneuvering gear.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning, allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guests cockpit and the sunbathing area.
- The fully equipped guest cockpit has a coffee table with a cool box and two deck fridges.
- The tender garage accommodates a 4.3m (14’) Aquascan jet tender plus storage space for toys and equipment.
- A custom electric dumbwaiter from the galley to the cockpit makes for efficient serving and clearing.
INTERIOR STYLE AND LAYOUT
- The interior features a four-cabin interior arrangement with master cabin.
- The main saloon is a light, bright open space where eight to ten people can relax and converse in comfort on couches or at the dining table.
- Immediately fore of the living area an ample studio/TV area flawlessly separates the main saloon from the owner’s private area.
- A VIP cabin forward of the saloon features a queen-sized bed. Two more twin guest cabins are located aft of the saloon. All guest cabins are en suite for privacy and functionality.
- Guests can also enjoy a highly sophisticated and integrated entertainment system with AMX controller.
- The crew area aft is an efficient living and working environment for five to six and includes three cabins and two heads.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2018
LOA: 32.27 m (105′)
BEAM (MAX): 7.31 m (24′)
DRAFT: 3.65 m – 5.6 m (12′ – 18′) (telescopic keel)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Owner Cabin – with queen size bed
VIP Cabin – with double bed
Aft Port Cabin – with two single beds
Starboard Port Cabin – with two single beds
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: NOVURANIA 4.30 m
- Water-Ski Adult & Children
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: Italy, France
- From 80,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)