UMIKO, Swan 80 is a light, fast, and elegant super yacht, designed by world renowned German Frers Naval Architecture. The project concept takes the cruiser/racer yacht to the next level – speed, seaworthiness, technology and innovation. She offers exhilarating sailing without compromise on luxury.
- During her 19-year service, she underwent a major refit in 2012, and more recently has been continually updated by an owner with a passion for racing
- She boasts latest generation navigation equipment new OYS rigging in addition to brand new 2019 Harken primary winches.
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- Comfortably, she can berth 6 adult guests in 3 guest cabins, with the potential to accommodate 2 extra children on one pullman in each guest cabin, all with en suites.
- The Saloon’s impressive size provides a comfortable alternative to the deck area where guests can enjoy the five-star hospitality in a fully air-conditioned environment.
6+2 GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 3 CREW
- YEAR: 2000 | Refit 2012
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 24.90 m (81’70”)
BEAM (MAX): 5.82 m (19’)
DRAFT: 4.20 m (13’)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Master cabin – centerline double bed
Aft port cabin – two fixed single beds plus one folding pullman outboard
Forward port cabin – Double bed below, folding pullman on top
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: 4.5m Ribeye Aluminium Floor with a Honda 30 4-stroke engine
Snorkelling sets (masks and fins)
- AREA OF NAVIGATION 2021
Summer: Spain (Balearics) – South of France – Italy
- 35,000 € per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)