Aragon 2.0 is a SW94 model, one of the projects that best represents Southern Wind Shipyard’s semi-custom performance cruiser line. Aragon combines the classy and understated styling with the functional deck and interior layouts which allow the up to 8 guests to enjoy in privacy every moment of day.
SW94 Aragon 2.0 stands for her immaculate conditions, thanks to a refit made in 2019, including, but not limited to hull and deck repaint and new interior decoration.
- Exterior layout is designed to assure comfort to guests and crew without compromise on safety and seaworthiness. The yacht expresses a true sense of understated luxury in all situations from relaxing sunbathing, to sunset dinners and exciting sailing.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather.
- A sunbathing area adjacent to the guest cockpit creates an ample social area where those in the sun can converse with those sitting in the shade.
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the aft crew quarter without passing through the guest area.
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water and features a shower and handy storage for snorkeling gear.
INTERIOR STYLE AND LAYOUT
- SW94 ARAGON 2.0’s living spaces have an Italian flair behind their simplicity and elegance. Tasteful combinations of teak and natural linens accented by sleek details in carbon fibre and stainless steel all come together exquisitely.
- Accommodation includes a full beam owner cabin and three en suite guest cabins (two twin and one single). An additional lifting bunk in the aft twin guest cabin can increase the maximum guests’ capacity up to eight.
- The owner’s cabin is located forward in the quietest area of the yacht ideal for privacy and comfort. This full beam cabin comprises a double bed, a couch for two, storage spaces and an en suite bathroom.
- The crew area aft includes two cabins and a spacious galley; it is served by a dedicated companionway to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
A crew of sailing enthusiasts is trained to provide guests with amazing sailing experiences
An extra cozy en suite single cabin was added in 2016 to increase the yachtâ€™ guests capacity
She enjoys a very good reputation on the Caribbean and Mediterranean charter markets
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2013 | Refit 2019
LOA:28.64 m (94′)BEAM (MAX):6.66 m (21′ 8″)DRAFT:4.5 m (14′ 9″)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Master Cabin – with queen sized bed
Forward guest cabin – with 2x single beds
Forward guest cabin – with 1x single bed
Aft guest cabin – with 3x single beds
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Falcon 450
- Stand up paddle boards
Wakeboard and equipment
Aquagilde Syncro Towable Tube
PFD Vests (Adult)
Water Float Noodles
Diving and Snorkel Equipment
- AREAS OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: France, Italy
- From 40.000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)