Far Wind represents a milestone for Southern Wind, the Farr 72 mini-series.
The naval architecture, sail plan and appendages are designed by Farr Yacht Design while the deck and the interior layout are drawn by Antonio Minniti, renowned for his elegant and distinctive Italian style. Farr Wind is the perfect choice for classy cruisers connoisseurs. She can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
- Far Wind is the ideal yacht for fun sailing and family charter use.
- The ample and protected central cockpit, has been designed for easy sailing and comfort: it includes a large helm and all the maneuvering gears.
- The central dining table, adjacent to the companionway, can host 6 to 8 guests for alfresco dinners.
- A wide area aft of the cockpit can be devoted to relaxation even when sailing.
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- Below deck, Far Wind features light modern interiors thanks to a classic teak-lined saloon with white and blue upholstery.
- A spacious, full beam saloon comprises a dining table for 6 to 8 guests and a lounging area.
- Far Wind interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 cabins.
- The spacious ensuite master cabin at the stern, includes both a double bed and a charming sofa.
- Guests can enjoy a spacious double cabin amidships and a bunk bed cabin forward, in the quietest area of the yacht.
- Each cabin is en suite for maximum privacy on board.
6 GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 2 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 1994
LOA: 21.89 m (71’81”)BEAM (MAX): 5.75 m (18’86”)DRAFT: 2.80 m (9’18”)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Master cabin – with double berth
Forward port cabin – with double berth
Forward starboard cabin – with upper/lower single berths
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Novamarine 3,50 m tender with Yamaha 20 hp
- Naish SUP + Compatible Windsurf Sail
Towable Inflatable Ring
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: Italy
- From 17,000 per week + expenses (MYBA terms) VAT not applicable