Ammonite is one of the most successful SW 82 units. She is the ideal yacht for safe and luxury family cruising. Her size allows plenty of room for fun and comfort but keeps you close to the wind and the water, making your charter and unforgettable holiday at sea. Built on high standards, she features a lifting keel which guarantees access to many shallow harbours and allows you to sneak into private bays and take the best spot right off the beaches. Ammonite is suitable for couples and families and group of friends up to 6 guests.
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal manoeuvring space with independent and direct access to crew quarters without passing through the guest areas.
- The tender garage ensures a clean deck during navigation.
- The white anti-skid side decks make for safe and sailing experiences in any weather conditions.
INTERTIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- The style and design of the interior is contemporary, warm and comfortable with uncluttered lines and textured natural finishes and colours.
- Bleached oak furniture is trimmed with wengè inserts and carbon fibre, chocolate leather is set off by polished stainless steel.
- The accommodation comprises an en suite master cabin forward, in the quietest area of the yacht.
- A double VIP cabin, also forward, has an additional foldaway bunk and a bathroom that can be used as a day head.
- A guest cabin amidships guarantees ample accommodation and maximum privacy for all guests on-board.
- The “casual lounge” open space saloon has two coffee tables, one that can convert into a dining table and the other that flips open to reveal a wooden Scrabble table.
- The crew area aft includes two cabins and a well-equipped galley and is separated from the guest areas.
6 GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2016
LOA: 24.86 m (81′ 7″) (26.47 m/86’ 10’’ fixed bowsprit)BEAM (MAX): 5.91 m (19′ 5″)DRAFT: 3.00-4.70 m (9′ 10″-15’.5’’)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Master cabin – with queen sized bed
Forward guest cabin – with double bed
Aft guest cabin – with 2 x single beds
- TENDER & TOYS
TENDER: Aermarine 420 con 40 Hp
Paddle boards (SUPs)
Inflatable sea kayak
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: Italy
- From 35,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)