Elise Whisper SW78 is a performance cruiser with sporty flush deck. She features a very versatile interiors configuration that accommodates up to 7 guests. Her regatta pedigree is a guarantee of fun at sea, while her generous volumes assure comfort and privacy. Elise Whisper is ideal both for family and keen sailors. A major refit was made in 2018.
- This flush deck yacht features sleek and sporty coachroof geometry.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading and protecting the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area.
- The ample and protected guest cockpit, made of a dining and a sunbathing area, is well separated by the aft crew cockpit granting privacy to all on board.
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- Below deck, Elise Whisper features a freshly renovated light modern interiors thanks to a classic teak-lined saloon with an ivory natural fabric upholstery.
- A spacious, full beam saloon features a dining table for 8/10 and a lounging area.
- She features a spacious and wide master cabin at the stern, with both a double and a separate single bed finished with an ivory lined headboard.
- Guests can enjoy a twin cabin amidships with an additional lifting bunk and a bunk bed guest cabin afore.
6 GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2001 | Refit 2015-18
LOA: 23.99 m (78′ 8″)BEAM (MAX): 5.90 m (19′ 4″)DRAFT: 3.80 m (12′ 6″)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Owner Cabin – with queen size bed and single bed
Twin Cabin – with two single beds
Bunk Cabin – with two single beds
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Tender Zodiac (LOA 4.1 m, beam 1.99 m)
Wakeboard (to be confirmed with the yacht captain)
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: Italy, France
- From 25,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)