Elise Whisper is first unit in the successful SW78 mini-series. This cruiser-racer is suitable both for coastal or blue-water cruises and is the ideal choice both for family and luxury charter use. Her medium to light displacement means exciting sailing even in light Med breezes.
- This flush deck yacht features sleek and sporty coachroof geometry
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading and protecting the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area
- The ample and protected guest cockpit, made of a dining and a sunbathing area, is well separated by the aft crew cockpit granting privacy to all on board.
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- Below deck, Elise Whisper features a freshly renovated light modern interiors thanks to a classic teak-lined saloon with an ivory natural fabric upholstery.
- A spacious, full beam saloon features a dining table for 8/10 and a lounging area
- She features a spacious and wide master cabin at the stern, with both a double and a separate single bed finished with an ivory lined headboard.
- Guests can enjoy a twin cabin amidships with an additional lifting bunk and a bunk bed guest cabin afore.
6 (+2) GUESTS | 3 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2001
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 23.99 m
BEAM (MAX): 5.91 m
DRAFT: 3.80 m
DISPLACEMENT: 34,15 tons (IRC)
- Â GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Twin Cabin + (1) Bunk Cabin
- Â TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Arimat Top Line 360
- (1) SUP
(1) set snorkeling
(1) set pesca
- AREA OF NAVIGATION 2019
- Summer: Italy, Tyrrhenian sea
- â‚¬ 25,000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)