Built in 2010, the SW110 RS Thalima is Southern Wind flagship: her sporty lines feature a low coachroof profile and an open transom. This blue water cruiser is the ideal choice for both family and luxury charter use.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun-bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather
- A sunbathing area adjacent to the guest cockpit creates an ample social area where those in the sun can converse with those sitting in the shade
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the crew quarter without passing through the guest area
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- The Interior Styling is typical Italian with clean line and luminous spaces that are warm and welcoming.
- The interior layout features a clear separation between the crew and guest areas for mutual privacy and relaxation
- The social heart of Thalima is the full beam saloon: ample, well-lit and perfectly equipped to make the owners and his guests feel comfortable and at home.
- A lounge area lays slightly below the saloon and is served by a TV Entertainment
- The ownerâ€™s cabin forward, is served by a study area, a walk-in wardrobe and a head that includes a shower stall as well as a bathtub.
- The Guests area features three generous cabins. The twins with separate berths are aft located, while the VIP is amidships and equipped with a king size bed.
- The crew area aft includes three cabins and a spacious galley; it is served by a dedicated companionway to the maneuvering cockpit to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
- An extremely spacious galley is designed and equipped to provide professional cuisine and to preserve and store food for long blue water navigations.
Thalima’sÂ impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends
Elegant, yet superbly functional aesthetic
A passionate and professional crew with a significant charter experience
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2010
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 33,60 m
BEAM (MAX): 7,30 m
DRAFT: 4,2 m
DISPLACEMENT: 83,8 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- Â TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: NOVURANIA 4,30M
Engine: YAMAHA 60hp 4 x stroke
- Snorkeling Equipment
(1) Wake Board
Water-Ski Adult & Children
- Â NAVIGATION AREA
- Summer 2020: West Med (South of France, Italy- Tyrrhenian Sea)
- USD 69.000Â +VAT (MYBA terms) per week