Built in 2010, SW110 Thalima is Southern Wind flagship. This yacht is the perfect blend of a high-performance and nimble yacht, fun to steer, aesthetically linear and a bluewater yacht to sail around the world in safety and comfort.
This elegant 110-footer represents the achievement of the fine-tuned and well-established team work between Southern Wind and Nauta Design, responsible for the general concept, exterior and interior design and Farr Yacht Design for the naval architecture, sail plan and appendages.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun-bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather
- A sunbathing area adjacent to the guest cockpit creates an ample social area where those in the sun can converse with those sitting in the shade
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the crew quarter without passing through the guest area
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water
INTERIOR STYLE AND LAYOUT
- The Interior styling is typical Italian with clean line and luminous spaces that are warm and welcoming.
- The interior layout features a clear separation between the crew and guest areas for mutual privacy and relaxation
- The social heart of Thalima is the full beam saloon: ample, well-lit and perfectly equipped to make the owners and his guests feel comfortable and at home.
- The lounge area lays slightly below the saloon and is served by an Apple TV Entertainment.
- The owner’s cabin forward, is served by a study area, a walk-in wardrobe and a head that includes a shower stall with led light therapy as well as a bathtub.
- The Guests area features three generous cabins. The twins with separate berths are aft located, while the VIP is amidships.
- The ample VIP cabin is equipped with a king size bed open on both sides and a spacious bathroom with carbon-fibre sinks and a led light therapy shower.
- The crew area aft includes three cabins and a spacious galley; it is served by a dedicated companionway to the maneuvering cockpit to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
- An extremely spacious galley is designed and equipped to provide professional cuisine and to preserve and store food for long blue water navigations.
Thalima’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends
Elegant, yet superbly functional aesthetic
A passionate and professional crew with a significant charter experience
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2010
LOA: 33,65 m
LWL: 29,78 m
BEAM (MAX): 7,29 m
DRAFT: 4,20 m
DISPLACEMENT: 87 000 kgtonnes
SAIL AREA: 566 sqm
ENGINE: Cummins QSL 9-405 MCD 405 hp @ 2100 rpm
CERTIFICATION: RINA C HULL MACH, Ych – MCA LY2 Compliant [Short Range]
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Guest Cabins (4), Crew Cabins (3)
- Â TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: NOVURANIA 4,30M
- Adult and children Carving waterski
Personal training for beginners for Waterskies Wakeboard and monoskies activities
2 paddles boards
1 x kayak
1 man Towing ring (donut)
Deck shower and swim platform
Bimini and dodger and sun-bathing cushions.
- NAVIGATION AREA
- Summer: France, Italy
From 58,000 € per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)