NEW CENTRAL AGENCY
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce its appointment
as central agent for the sale of Southern Wind 100 MRS. SEVEN
The yacht is now available at an asking price of
€ 4.900.000 (UNDER LEASING)
LOA: 30.26 m
LWL: 26.26 m
Beam Max: 6.70 m
Draft: 3.95 m
Displacement: 61.900 kg
Naval Architecture: Farr Yacht Design
Deck and Interior design: Nauta Design
Mrs.Seven is the seventh hull in the Southern Wind 100 mini series, and the first in its class with a Raised Saloon.
She is built to the highest RINA safety standards (Rina Charter Class) and technical specifications, including a High Modulus Carbon mast and EC6+ Carbon standing rigging, to offer excellent performances.
She features the sporty lines of a low coach roof profile and an open transom, typical of SW100RS, but modified in 2015 aligning its design to the latest design and technology trends.
The interior layout follows the classic SWS configuration with an ample owner’s cabin forward, three guest cabins amidships and the crew quarters and galley aft, to ensure privacy on board.
The saloon is a wide living area which makes use of the full beam of the yacht. This creates a single open space with the adjacent study.
The interior styling reflects the sporting vocation of this yacht with the use of light color fabrics and contrasting horizontal grain teak furniture.
The yacht can be converted into “Commercial” and carry out charter activity.
Mrs Seven benefited from an important refit aimed to give the yacht a new lease on life, including but not limited to:
- Modified transom with new modern design (in line with SWS new generation projects: SW96 and SW105)
- Hull and deck: complete fairing and painting of the hull and deck superstructure
- Rig: standing rigging replacement from PBO to EC6+;
- Bamar jib furler complete overhaul
- Fairing and painting of mast, boom and all fixture
- New deck upholstery and new bimini and covers
- Engine service and main generator overhaul
- AC system pumps overhaul
- Anchor arm motor overhaul
- Electronics system upgrading
- Flooring revarnish in the saloon, owner’s cabin and head, VIP Cabin
- New upholstery