NEW FOR SALE
SW72 FAR BLUE
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce its appointment
as central agent for the sale of Southern Wind 72 FAR BLUE
The yacht is now available for sale with an asking price of
€ 1.100.000 VAT PAID
Beam (max): 6,90m
Displacement (lightship): 5,74 t
Builder: Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect: Farr Yacht Design
Deck and interior design: Antonio Minniti
- Performance cruiser Far Blue is hull #10 of the highly successful SW72 mini-series designed by Farr Yacht Design and Antonio Minniti
- The final unit in the iconic SW72 series, Far Blue benefits from all the knowhow gained through the development of the SW72 project, the first series that truly showed the path to the success of Southern Wind Shipyard’s blue water philosophy
- With hull built in fiberglass and Kevlar sandwich with epoxy resin, the yacht was designed for comfortable cruising as well as for serious transoceanic passages
- Her versatile deck plan incorporates a large central guest cockpit protected by a recessed dodger and a separated aft sailing cockpit where most of the maneuvering gear is concentrated.
- The interior, designed in typical Italian style, sees an ample en suite owner’s cabin and two double en suite guest cabins fore of the saloon. The crew quarters and galley aft,ensure privacy to owner and guests.
- Far Blue has been very well maintained and has benefitted from significant refits in 2016 and 2015 including but not limited to: standing rigging replacement; engine, generator and propeller replacement; new B&G electronics package; transom, mast and boom repainting; new exterior upholstery; new appliances.
VISITS and SEA TRIALS
During Cannes Yachting Festival (at anchor in Cannes Bay)
12-17 September 2017
During Genoa Boat Show
21-26 September 2017