SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION
Pegaso SrlÂ announcesÂ a significantÂ price reduction ofÂ â‚¬ 900.000
for the 102ft Southern Wind yacht â€˜Crossbowâ€™
THE YACHT IS SERIOUSLY FOR SALE AT THEÂ NEW ASKING PRICE
â‚¬Â 8.680.000 Â
(COMMERCIAL VESSEL, VAT EX)
Beam (max): 6,90m
Displacement (lightship): 64,5 t
Builder:Â Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect:Â Farr Yacht Design
GeneralÂ concept,Â exterior and interior design: Nauta Design
- Crossbow is the fifth hull in the successful SW102 mini-series and the third in the Raised Saloon version.
- Delivered in 2016, she will be under the builderâ€™s warranty until September 2018.
- Crossbow represents a rare opportunity to buy aÂ yacht in a turnkey situation. In fact, she is in mint condition, ready and waiting to depart eitherÂ for her new owner’s cruising and blue water sailing or for charter experiences.
- The yacht is built to RINA highest safety standards (she is certified RINA Charter Class) and is registered under the Malta Commercial Yacht Code 2015.
- She features highÂ performance specifications (Carbon fibre mast and boom, EC6+ Carbon rigging, performance winches package).
- Combining the best features of both a Flush Deck and Deck Saloon configuration, the design of this SW102 Raised Saloon yacht blends a sleek deckhouse and uncluttered lines with higher ceilings and 270Â° panoramic windows.
- A tender garage aft hosts aÂ 4,2mÂ dinghy.
- Crossbow can accommodate 8 (+1) guests in 4 cabins and 5 (+1) crew in 3 cabins.
- Crossbow has beenÂ among the finalists of the 2017 edition of the World Superyacht Awards, besides being sistership of SW102 Farfalla,Â 2015 winner ofÂ this prestigious prizeÂ for her â€œQuality & Valueâ€.