Built in 2004, All Smoke is the fourth hull of the 78’ miniseries, one of the most successful Southern Wind projects, that boast the design partnership of Reichel Pugh Design and Nauta Design. Designed as a cruiser-racer, she is ideal for blue water navigation and competitive races.
A versatile deck plan incorporates a large guest cockpit protected by a recessed dodger, a generous sunbed area and a separated sailing cockpit with dual steering wheels.
The saloon center boat makes use of the full beam of the yacht. This area accommodates an 8/10 dining table and a comfortable conversation area. The layout of All Smoke includes two guest cabins amidships: a twin cabin with additional Pullman bunk and a double bunk cabin; they both enjoy an en-suite head. The owner’s cabin forward has abundant room for two separate bunks (one double and one single bunk), storage spaces and an ensuite bathroom. The crew area aft includes a functional galley, the nav station and two crew cabins.
- She enjoys an excellent reputation in the racing field, thanks to remarkable results of major races such as the Maxi Rolex Cup (Winner of 2005 Palma Superyacht Cup, first in the Mini Maxi IRC class in 2007 edition and winner of Mini Maxi Rolex World Championship Cup in 2011 edition).
- She has benefitted from recent (performed in 2015) significant investments such as: hull sides paint and super structure paint, new teak on deck, new generator, full overhaul check and ultrasound on all Carbon fittings on rigging and deck, paint of rigging (mast and boom)
- Having had one owner only, All Smoke stands out for her stunning conditions, thanks to a highly motivated European crew, with a 12-years experience on board of this yacht
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2004 | Refit: 2015
- FLAG: Italian
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 23.99 m
L.W.L.: 20.50 m
Beam max.: 5.91 m
Draft: 3.80 m
Displacement: 35.5 tons
Ballast: 12.8 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 348 mq
- ENGINE: Yanmar 4LH-STE 230 hp @ 3.300 rpm
- CERTIFICATION: CE certificate No. DIP502500/XE – Pleasure Craft
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Reichel/Pugh Yacht Design
GENERAL CONCEPT, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
- ACCOMMODATION: 7 (+1) guests in 3 cabins, 4 crew in 2 cabins
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- ASKING PRICE
- Euro 2.100.000 (VAT PAID)