Farewell – hull n. 01 of SW100DS mini-series.
Farewell, the first SW100 built by SWS, was designed and developed by Nauta Design (general concept, exterior style and interior design) and Farr Yacht Design (hull lines, sail plan, keel and rudder).
Built in accordance to the rigorous safety and technical standards of RINA Charter Class, Farwell is the ideal yacht for also luxurious charter cruising experiences.
The yacht’s deck saloon configuration offers a protected guest cockpit and an ample deckhouse saloon with panoramic 270° coachroof windows, which literally bring all-round sea views into the interior.
The bow area is dedicated to the owner’s cabin: a king size bed sits easily in the centre but does not dominate the entire space, where there is a corner for the owner’s vanity area, together with a double seated couch. Two guests’ cabins are located towards the forward section of the boat and a third guest cabin is located amidships
- Refined classical Italian style of the interiors, enhanced by the use of exotic timbers
- Elegant, yet superbly functional aesthetic.
- Furling boom allows for easy sailing, even with limited crew.
- Stunning condition thanks to the dedication of her highly motivated crew and proud owner. This experienced crew has accompanied Farewell for over 10 years, sailing through the magical waters of the Mediterranean.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2006
- FLAG: Italian
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 30.20 m
L.W.L.: 26.20 m
Beam max.: 6.70 m
Draft: 3.60 m
Displacement: 64 tons (IRC)
Ballast: 22.8 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 424 mq
- ENGINE: Cummins QSB 5.9 MCD 305 hp @2.600 rpm Common Rail
- CERTIFICATION: R.I.NA Charter Class
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
GENERAL CONCEPT, EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
- ACCOMMODATION: 8 + 1 guests in 4 cabins, 5 crew in 3 cabins
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Riva di Traiano, Italy
- ASKING PRICE
- Euro 4.250.000 (VAT NOT PAID)