FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION
SW100RS CAPE ARROW
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce a significant price reduction of € 420.000
for the 100ft yacht Southern Wind ‘Cape Arrow’
NEW ASKING PRICE
€ 5.480.000 (COMMERCIAL VESSEL, VAT EX)
LOA: 30,26 m
LWL: 26,20 m
Beam: 6,71 m
Draft: 3,95 m
Target displacement: 61,5 t (lightship)
Builder: Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect: Farr Yacht Design
General concept, exterior and interior design: Nauta Design
- Cape Arrow is the third hull of the winning SW100RS mini-series: with the sporty lines of a low coach roof profile and an open transom, she also features a spacious open space saloon that makes use of the full beam of the yacht.
- Cape Arrow was built to the highest quality and technical specifications, including a High Modulus carbon mast and carbon EC6 + rigging, to offer incredible performance; she has participated in several super yacht racing events, achieving outstanding results (1st place at St. Barth Bucket in 2015, 2nd and 3rd place in the previous St Barth editions; 2nd and 3rd place to both Loro Piana Super Yacht Regatta and Loro Piana Caribbean Rendezvous; 1st place at SWS Trophy in 2012)
- An ideal yacht for luxury sailing cruises, Cape Arrow has a very good reputation on the Caribbean and Mediterranean charter market.
- The interior layout follows the classic SWS configuration with an ample owner’s cabin forward, three guest cabins amidships and the crew quarters and galley aft, to ensure privacy onboard.
- Important refit in 2016, including, among others, the following interventions: not destructive tests to hull, rudder, structures, mast, boom and fittings. Hull, mast and boom painting. New floorboards throughout and furniture refreshing. Deck canvas and interior upholstery replacement.