Â FURTHERÂ PRICE REDUCTION
SW100RSÂ CAPE ARROW
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce a significantÂ price reduction of â‚¬ 420.000
for the 100ft yacht Southern Wind â€˜Cape Arrowâ€™
NEW ASKING PRICE
â‚¬Â 5.480.000 (COMMERCIAL VESSEL, VAT EX)
LOA: 30,26 m
LWL: 26,20 m
Beam: 6,71 m
Draft: 3,95 m
Target displacement: 61,5 t (lightship)
Builder:Â Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect: Farr Yacht Design
GeneralÂ concept,Â exterior and interior design: Nauta Design
- Cape Arrow is the third hull of the winning SW100RS mini-series: with the sporty lines of a low coach roof profile and an open transom, she also features a spacious open space saloon thatÂ makes use of the full beam of the yacht.
- Cape Arrow was built to the highest quality and technical specifications, including a High Modulus carbon mast and carbon EC6 + rigging, to offer incredible performance; she has participated in several super yacht racing events, achieving outstanding results (1st place at St. Barth Bucket in 2015, 2nd and 3rd place in the previous St Barth editions; 2ndÂ and 3rd place to both Loro Piana Super Yacht Regatta and Loro Piana Caribbean Rendezvous;Â 1st place at SWS Trophy in 2012)
- An ideal yacht for luxury sailing cruises, Cape Arrow has a very good reputation on the Caribbean and Mediterranean charter market.
- The interior layout follows the classic SWS configuration with an ample ownerâ€™s cabin forward, three guest cabins amidships and the crew quarters and galley aft, to ensure privacy onboard.
- Important refit in 2016, including, among others, the following interventions: not destructive tests to hull, Â rudder, structures, mast, boom and fittings. Hull, mast and boom painting. New floorboards throughout and furniture refreshing. Deck canvas and Â interior upholstery replacement.