NEW FOR SALE
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce its appointment
as central agent for Southern Wind 102 RS CROSSBOW
The yacht is now available for sale with an asking price of
€ 9.580.000 VAT NOT PAID (COMMERCIAL VESSEL)
Beam (max): 6,90m
Displacement (lightship): 64,5 t
Builder: Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect: Farr Yacht Design
General concept, exterior and interior design: Nauta Design
- Crossbow is the fifth hull in the successful SW102 mini-series and the third in the Raised Saloon version.
- Delivered in 2016, she will be under the builder’s warranty until September 2018.
- Crossbow represents a rare opportunity to buy a yacht in a turnkey situation. In fact, she is in mint condition, ready and waiting to depart either for her new owner’s cruising and blue water sailing or for charter experiences.
- The yacht is built to RINA highest safety standards (she is certified RINA Charter Class) and is registered under the Malta Commercial Yacht Code 2015.
- She features high performance specifications (Carbon fibre mast and boom, EC6+ Carbon rigging, performance winches package).
- Combining the best features of both a Flush Deck and Deck Saloon configuration, the design of this SW102 Raised Saloon yacht blends a sleek deckhouse and uncluttered lines with higher ceilings and 270° panoramic windows.
- A tender garage aft hosts a 4,2m dinghy.
- Crossbow can accommodate 8 (+1) guests in 4 cabins and 5 (+1) crew in 3 cabins.
- Crossbow is among the finalists of the 2017 edition of the World Superyacht Awards, besides being sistership of SW102 Farfalla, 2015 winner of this prestigious prize for her “Quality & Value”.