NEW FOR SALE
Pegaso Srl is delighted to announce its appointment
as central agent for Southern Wind 102 RS CROSSBOW
The yacht is now available for sale with anÂ asking price ofÂ
â‚¬ 9.580.000Â VAT NOT PAID (COMMERCIAL VESSEL)
Beam (max): 6,90m
Displacement (lightship): 64,5 t
Builder:Â Southern Wind Shipyard
Naval Architect:Â Farr Yacht Design
GeneralÂ concept,Â exterior and interior design: Nauta Design
- Crossbow is the fifth hull in the successful SW102 mini-series and the third in the Raised Saloon version.
- Delivered in 2016, she will be under the builderâ€™s warranty until September 2018.
- Crossbow represents a rare opportunity to buy aÂ yacht in a turnkey situation. In fact, she is in mint condition, ready and waiting to depart eitherÂ for her new owner’s cruising and blue water sailing or for charter experiences.
- The yacht is built to RINA highest safety standards (she is certified RINA Charter Class) and is registered under the Malta Commercial Yacht Code 2015.
- She features highÂ performance specifications (Carbon fibre mast and boom, EC6+ Carbon rigging, performance winches package).
- Combining the best features of both a Flush Deck and Deck Saloon configuration, the design of this SW102 Raised Saloon yacht blends a sleek deckhouse and uncluttered lines with higher ceilings and 270Â° panoramic windows.
- A tender garage aft hosts aÂ 4,2mÂ dinghy.
- Crossbow can accommodate 8 (+1) guests in 4 cabins and 5 (+1) crew in 3 cabins.
- Crossbow is among the finalists of the 2017 edition of the World Superyacht Awards, besides being sistership of SW102 Farfalla,Â 2015 winner ofÂ this prestigious prizeÂ for her â€œQuality & Valueâ€.