Rapture, the fifth hull in the SW100 Deck Saloon miniseries, combines style and performance with reliability and safety when sailing. This blue water cruiser is the ideal choice both for family and luxury charter use. Her medium to light displacement grants exciting sailing even in light Med breezes.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests
- The central guest cockpit is protected by the coachroof. A large sunbathing area adjacent has plenty of room for socializing and relaxing on deck in privacy and safety
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the crew quarters without passing through the guest areas
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water and features a shower and handy storage for snorkeling gear.
INTERTIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- The style of the interior reflects the sporty and elegant character of this yacht: light colored leather fabrics contrast with high quality teak furniture to create a warm atmosphere on-board
- The accomodation features the owner’s cabin fore layout for quiet, privacy and comfort. The central king sized bed does not dominate the space which also features a corner vanity desk and a couch for two. The owner’s bath features a bathtub with shower above, a unique feature for a boat of this kind
- A VIP cabin is forward of the saloon and two en suite twin guest cabins are aft of it
- The coachroof windows allow light and views into the saloon which features a U shaped couch and a dining area for eight to ten people to port. The adjacent owner’s study can be used as an entryway to the owner’s cabin or as an extension of the saloon
- The crew area aft includes two cabins and a spacious galley and is served by a dedicated companionway to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
More than proved great performance sailing yacht which combines a superb comfort and sporty performance.
A great Anglo-Spanish crew working together for the last two years as a team and aiming to cover all clients expectations.
Amaizing destinations in our near future sailing plan along the Caribbean and the Pacific ocean.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2007
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 30.20 m
BEAM (MAX): 6.70 m
DRAFT: 3.95 m
DISPLACEMENT: 62.33 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) VIP Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Avon 4,50 with a 60 Hp two stroke Yamaha outboard
- (1) Water-Skies
(1) Wake Board
(4) Scuba Diving Equipment
(1) Snorkelling Equipment
(1) Fishing Equipment
(1) Paddleboard (Rigid stand up)
(2) Single kayaks
- NAVIGATION AREA
- West Mediterranean (Summer 2018)
- High season: € 50.000 per week + expenses
Low season: € 45.000 per week + expenses