‘I-SEA’ is an high performance cruiser that flaunts hull #09 of the successfulÂ SW 100Â mini-series Â designed by Farr Yacht Design and Nauta Design. The yacht’s deck saloon configuration offers a protected guest cockpit and an ample deck house saloon with panoramicÂ 270Â°Â coachroof windows, which literally bring all-round sea views into the interior.Â The interior, modelled in typical Italian style, follows the classic SWS layout configuration with an ample ownerâ€™s cabin forward, three guest cabins amidships and the crew quarters and galley aft, ensuring privacy onboard. All of the furnishings are built of sturdy, yet lightweight, honeycomb sandwich veneered with natural open grain teak .I-Sea is a perfect turnkey yacht for summer sailing or extended blue water use.
- The aft cockpit concentrates most of the maneuvering gear and can benefit of aÂ dedicated Bimini and Dodger, that, together with custom made seats, makes this yacht area a really profitable one.
- Warm interior atmosphere thanks to linen upholstery of the seating and cushions and inserts on the bulkheads ; the galley and all guest heads onboard are enhanced with light weight sandwich and marble countertops.
- Having had only one owner and a single Captain, I-Sea Â has been impeccably maintained and has benefitted from recent significant investments such as: upgrading from Rod to Carbon EC6+ rigging, a topside repaint, a new set of cruising sails and an almost unused set of racing sails.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2009
- FLAG: Cayman Islands
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 30.20 m
L.W.L.: 26.20 m
Beam max.: 6.70 m
Draft: 3.60 m
Displacement: 63.1 tons
Ballast: 22.8 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 424 mq
- ENGINE: Cummins QSB 5.9 MCD 305 hp @ 2,600 rpm common rail
- CERTIFICATION: RINA Class Certificate â€œC + hull Â Mach Yâ€
MCA Large Commercial Yacht code â€œLY2â€ compliant
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
GENERAL CONCEPT,Â EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
- ACCOMMODATION: 8 guests in 4 cabins, 4 crew in 2 cabins
- AVAILABLE FORÂ VIEWING: Varazze, Italy
- ASKING PRICE
- Euro 4.900.000 (VAT NOT PAID)