Far and Wide is a very stylish SW 100DS. With her bronze hull and Fendi interiors decor, she does not pass unnoticed. Far and Wide is not just beautiful, she is dependable, fast, comfortable and she is crewed by a well -tuned team including a top Italian chef.
- The deck plan has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests.
- The central guest cockpit is protected by the coachroof. A large sunbathing area adjacent has plenty of room for socializing and relaxing on deck in privacy and safety.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning mean maximum flexibility for shading the guest cockpit and the sun bathing area and protecting guests from bad weather.
- The separate aft crew cockpit is an ideal maneuvering space with independent and direct access to the crew quarters without passing through the guest area.
- The aft swimming platform gives easy access to the water and features a shower and handy storage for snorkeling gear.
INTERIOR STYLING AND LAYOUT
- The interior styling features a Far Eastern contemporary look: a balanced mix of burnished teak furnishings and large ivory colored surfaces is used throughout. Fabrics and leather are by the famous Italian luxury brand FENDI.
- The interior layout features a clear separation between crew and guest areas for maximum privacy and relaxation.
- The accommodation features the owner’s cabin fore layout for quiet, privacy and comfort. The centrally placed king sized bed does not dominate the space which also features a corner vanity desk and a couch for two. A VIP cabin is forward of the saloon and two twin en suite guest cabins are located aft of the saloon.
- The coachroof windows allow light and views into the saloon which features a U shaped couch and a dining area for eight to ten people to port. The adjacent owner’s study can be used as an entryway to the owner’s cabin or as an extension of the saloon.
- The crew area is aft includes three cabins and a spacious galley where the chef can best express his or her inspiration and creativity.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 4 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2007 | Refit 2018
LOA:30.20 m (100′)BEAM (MAX):6.70 m (22′)DRAFT:3.60 m (11’10”)
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Owner Cabin – with qeen size bed (1)
VIP Cabin – with double bed (1)
Aft Port Cabin – with two single beds (2)
Starboard Port Cabin – with two single beds (2)
- Â TENDER & TOYS
TENDER: 4.3 m Novurania Yamaha
- Water Ski
- NAVIGATION AREA
- Summer: Italy
- From 46,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)