Built to combine the ultimate in performance and luxury, this custom project from Baltic and Judel/Vrolijk design offers all the comforts for cruising in a high tech package, built for speed. Her flush deck and sleek lines satisfy the most moderate of sailor and the most qualified ones.
- Turconeri teak decking, central guest cockpit with a large dinette, cushioned sun pads and two foldable teak tables, makes her a good and comfortable cruising yacht.
- A separate maneuvering cockpit, with twin wheels provided with two highly equipped pedestals, assures that everybody on board can enjoy life at sea also while sailing.
- The aft swimming platform is for an easy access to the water and features storage for a 3.5m dinghy and easy access to snorkeling gear
STYLE AND INTERIOR LAYOUT
- Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas createsÂ an elegant and comfortable atmosphere
- Turconeri’sÂ impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
- Turconeri’sÂ interior comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests in four cabins, unique layout for a yacht of this size.
- The crew area is located aft assuring guests privacy and silence
A Sporty spirit for adrenaline sailing experience
Elegant and comfortable interior atmosphere
Extremely flexible and helpful crew
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2008
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 23.99 m
Beam max.: 5.97 m
Draft: 4.00 m
Displacement: 39.4Â tons
- Â GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twins Cabins
- Â TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER:Â Lomac 3,5 mt
- (1) Water skis
(1) Snorkeling and trawl fishing gear
- Â NAVIGATION AREA
- Summer 2020: Italy- Tyrrhenian Sea
High season: â‚¬ 27,500 per week + expenses (MYBA terms)
Low season: â‚¬ 25,000 per week + expenses (MYBA terms)
(VAT not applicable)