Crossbow is an immaculate SW102 Raised Saloon delivered in 2016. She is the ideal hi-performance luxury cruising yacht; fast even in light wind conditions, guests’ privacy and comfort driven, charming and homely. Simply stunning. A crossbow to target an unforgettable cruising experience for up to 8 guests.
- Thanks to her Raised Saloon configuration, she balances Deck Saloon comfort and the appeal and smooth lines of a lower coachroof.
- The deck layout has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests: the guest cockpit and sunbathing area aft are united by a centerline corridor that has few gaps or differences in level and is safe to walk along under sail.
- A 4,2m dinghy hosted in a tender garage, a mainsheet captive winch to allow easy movement from aft to guest cockpit, deck fridges in the coamings and an icebox in the coffee table, make Crossbow ideal for chartering.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guest cockpit and the sunbathing area.
- The separate crew cockpit aft is an ideal maneuvering space with independent, direct access to crew quarters without passing through the guest areas.
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- The interior style expresses the sporty but elegant character of this yacht: elegant off white and coral red upholstery contrasts with high quality oak furniture and walnut flooring to create a warm atmosphere onboard.
- A generously proportioned full beam saloon is the center of on board living: a large, open space where eight to ten people can relax and converse in comfort on couches and as many again can sit at the dining table.
- Placed immediately behind the living area, a spacious studio flawlessly separates the main saloon from the owner’s private area, providing a dedicated space for guests’ personal activities.
- The accommodation features the owner’s cabin forward layout. Located in the quietest area of the yacht for privacy and comfort, the cabin features a central king-sized bed and a couch for two
- A VIP cabin forward of the saloon features a queen-sized bed. Two more twin guest cabins are located aft of the saloon. All cabins are en suite.
- The crew area is aft and includes three cabins and a spacious galley. It has a dedicated companionway to the maneuvering cockpit to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS |5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2016 | Refit: 2019
LOA: 31.71 m (104′)BEAM (MAX): 6.90 m (22′ 8”)DRAFT: 3.95 m (13′)
- Â GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- Owner Cabin – with queen size bed
VIP Cabin – with double bed
Aft Port Cabin – with two single beds
Starboard Port Cabin – with two single beds
- Â TENDER & TOYS
TENDER: Aermarine (LOA 4.20m) with 40 hp outboard engine
Big bean bags
- AREA OF NAVIGATION
- Summer: France, Italy and Croatia
- From 72,000 € per week + expenses + applicable taxes (MYBA terms)