CROSSBOW, the third SW102 built in the Raised Saloon version, has been delivered in 2016 and was designed for both private and charter use. This comfortable, high performance luxury yacht is the ideal choice both for family and luxury charters. Her medium to light displacement means exciting sailing even in light Mediterranean breezes. She is like a brand new yacht as she was little used in her first two years of life.Â
- Thanks to her Raised Saloon configuration, she balances Deck Saloon comfort and the appeal and smooth lines of a lower coachroof.Â
- The deck layout has been designed for easy sailing and comfort both for crew and guests: the guest cockpit and sunbathing area aft are united by a centerline corridor that has few gaps or differences in level and is safe to walk along under sail.
- A 4,2m dinghy hosted in a tender garage, a mainsheet captive winchâ€¯to allow easy movement from aft to guest cockpit, deck fridges in the coamings and an icebox in the coffee table, make Crossbow ideal for chartering.
- A dodger, bimini with removable side panels and a boom-extended awning allow maximum flexibility for protecting and shading the guest cockpit and the sunbathing area.
- The separate crew cockpit aft is an ideal maneuvering space with independent, direct access to crew quarters without passing through the guest areas.Â
INTERIOR STYLE AND DESIGN
- The interior style expresses the sporty but elegant character of this yacht: elegant off white and coral red upholstery contrasts with high quality oak furniture and walnut flooring to create a warm atmosphere onboard.
- A generously proportioned full beam saloon is the center of on board living: a large, open space where eight to ten people can relax and converse in comfort on couches and as many again can sit at the dining table.
- Placed immediately behind the living area, a spacious studio flawlessly separates the main saloon from the ownerâ€™s private area, providing a dedicated space for guestsâ€™ personal activities.Â Â
- The accommodation features the ownerâ€™s cabin forward layout. Located in the quietest area of the yacht for privacy and comfort, the cabin features a central king-sized bed and a couch for twoÂ
- A VIP cabin forward of the saloon features a queen-sized bed. Two more twin guest cabins are located aft of the saloon. All cabins are en suite.Â
- The crew area is aft and includes three cabins and a spacious galley. It has a dedicated companionway to the maneuvering cockpit to ensure the privacy of owners and their guests.Â
8 (+1) GUESTS 4 CABINS |5 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2016
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 31,71 m
LWL: 27,72 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,90 m
DRAFT: 3,95 m
DISPLACEMENT: 64,5 tons
- Â GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twin Cabins
- Â TENDER & TOYS
TENDER: Aermarine (LOA 4.20m) with 40 hp outboard engine
1x Water skis
1x Knee board
2 x Inflatable SUP’s
3 x Inflatable canoes
- Â AREA OF NAVIGATION 2020
- Summer: West Med (Balearics, South of France, Italy-Tyrrhenian Sea) and Croatia
- High season: â‚¬ 70,000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)
Low season: â‚¬ 62,000 per week + VAT + expenses (MYBA terms)