Built to combine the ultimate in performance and luxury, this custom project from Baltic and Judel/Vrolijk design offers all the comforts for cruising in a high tech package, built for speed. Her flush deck and sleek lines satisfy the most moderate of sailor and the most qualified ones.
- Turconeri teak decking, central guest cockpit with a large dinette, cushioned sun pads and two foldable teak tables, makes her a good and comfortable cruising yacht.
- A separate maneuvering cockpit, with twin wheels provided with two highly equipped pedestals, assures that everybody on board can enjoy life at sea also while sailing.
- The aft swimming platform is for an easy access to the water and features storage for a 3.5m dinghy and easy access to snorkeling gear
STYLE AND INTERIOR LAYOUT
- Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas creates an elegant and comfortable atmosphere
- Turconeri’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
- Turconeri’s interior comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests in four cabins, unique layout for a yacht of this size.
- The crew area is located aft assuring guests privacy and silence
A Sporty spirit for adrenaline sailing experience
Elegant and comfortable interior atmosphere
Extremely flexible and helpful crew
8 GUESTS | 4 CABINS | 3 CREW
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2008
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
L.O.A.: 23.99 m
Beam max.: 5.97 m
Draft: 4.00 m
Displacement: 39.4 tons
- GUEST ACCOMMODATION
- (1) Owner Cabin + (1) Double VIP Cabin + (2) Twins Cabins
- TENDER & TOYS
- TENDER: Lomac 3,5 mt
- (1) Water skis
(1) Snorkeling and trawl fishing gear
- NAVIGATION AREA
- Italy (Summer 2018)
- High season: Euro 27.500 per week + expenses
- Low season: Euro 25.000 per week + expenses