Crossbow is the fifth unit in the successful SW102 miniseries and the third in the Raised Saloon version. The yacht is designed by the same trusted team that has penned many other SW models: Nauta Yacht Design for general arrangement plan and interior design, Farr Yacht Design for naval architecture, sail plan and appendages and Southern Wind’s own in-house design team for detail design and systems. Crossbow is the ideal cruising yacht, featuring a spacious deck, a tender garage for a 4,2 meter dinghy and a mainsail sheet single point with captive winch.
Combining the best features of both a Flush Deck and Deck Saloon configuration, the design of this SW102 RS yacht blends a sleek deckhouse and uncluttered lines with higher ceilings and 270° panoramic windows.
The interior follows Southern Wind Shipyard’s distinctive “owner’s cabin fore” layout and has a new lighter and brighter look. The yacht’s interiors see light bleached oak paneling set off by walnut stainless steel details, upholstery is in an off white and coral red colour scheme. The main saloon and spacious studio are a single open space, subtly separated from the owner’s private area. The crew quarters aft feature a crew mess and working galley separated easily by just closing a door.
- Delivered in 2016, she will be under the builder’s warranty until September 2018.
- Crossbow represents a rare opportunity to buy a yacht in a turnkey situation. In fact, she is in mint condition, ready and waiting to depart either for her new owner’s cruising and blue water sailing or for charter experiences.
- The yacht is built to RINA highest safety standards (she is certified RINA Charter Class) and is registered under the Malta Commercial Yacht Code 2015.
- She features high performance specifications (Carbon fibre mast and boom, EC6+ Carbon rigging, performance winches package).
- A tender garage aft hosts a 4,2m dinghy.
- Crossbow can accommodate 8 (+1) guests in 4 cabins and 5 (+1) crew in 3 cabins.
- Crossbow is among the finalists of the 2017 edition of the World Superyacht Awards, besides being sistership of SW102 Farfalla, 2015 winner of this prestigious prize for her “Quality & Value”.
- MAIN DATA
- YEAR: 2016
- DESIGN DIMENSIONS:
LOA: 31,71 m
LWL: 27,72 m
BEAM (MAX): 6,90 m
DRAFT: 3,95 m
DISPLACEMENT: 64,5 tons
- RIG DIMENSIONS:
Total Sail Area: 513 sqm
- MAIN ENGINE: Cummins QSB 6,7 MCD (305 [email protected],600 rpm)
- CERTIFICATION: RINA Charter Class C + Hull Mach Ych (Short Range), Malta Commercial Yacht Code
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Farr Yacht Design
- GENERAL CONCEPT: Nauta Design
- EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DESIGN: Nauta Design
8+1 Guests (4 cabins)
5 Crew (3 cabins)
- AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING: Genoa, Italy
- ASKING PRICE
- Euro € 8.680.000 (VAT NOT PAID, COMMERCIAL VESSEL)